Trading Contracts for Difference (CFDs) with ICM Brokers benefits investors with exceptional terms of trading.
The low margin required to establish positions enables investors to trade synthetic equity products with high leverage on an advanced multi-product trading platform.
Advantages of Trading with ICM Brokers
- We guarantee deep and streaming liquidity on well-capitalized equity CFDs
- Aggressive spreads on live market prices directly linked to the underlying stocks
- No commissions or overnight interest charges on regularly traded accounts
- Gain access to the markets at a small percentage of the cost of owning the underlying shares
- Leverage of 1:100 increases exposure to the market without a big capital outlay
- Our stock CFDs are popular with short-term investors who regularly trade their accounts
- Extensive charting tools and financial news to add value to your trading experience
About the CFD Market
CFDs or Contracts For Difference, is an agreement between buyer and seller, stipulating that in future both parties will exchange the difference between the opening value and the closing value of shares contracted through cash payments, rather than the delivery of the physical securities. This concept was first introduced in 1990 and initially used by hedge-funds and institutional investors to hedge their exposure to stocks and purpose of tax exemption.
Today, investors have realized that the real advantage of CFD is the ability to trade on leverage on any underlying instrument. We provide a convenient way for our clients to speculate on CFDs, with high leverage through our advanced platform.